Haakaa Bamboo Spoon & Fork Set (Pack Of 2)
We are in love with bamboo here at Haakaa and our raw bamboo utensil sets are the perfect tool needed for little hands who are learning to eat on their own!
Bamboo can grow more then a meter per day and the plant matures within 5 years, making it one of the world's most sustainable resources.
Supporting bamboo planting by using products made from the plant can also help the environment simply because of the nature of the plant itself. Bamboo produces greater biomass and up to 30% more oxygen than a comparable forest. It reduces carbon dioxide gases and regenerates automatically without any need for replanting. Bamboo can also restore and remove toxins from damaged and contaminated soil and prevent soil erosion and alleviates water pollution.
Bamboo is a natural and safe alternative to plastic for healthy and safe feeding of babies and toddlers. Our natural bamboo kids range are made from certified organic bamboo and treated using the natural process of carbonisation. This much loved and premium range of feeding products are sized for small hands and mouths. All products are tested and approved for food safety and are intended to be used and enjoyed every day.
- Made by excellent master craftsmen. Well-polished with smooth surfaces.
- Perfectly sized for your little one’s hands, encouraging your baby to eat independently.
- Lightweight, strong and long-lasting.
- Heat and stain resistant, won’t absorb flavours or smell.
- Crafted from carbonised bamboo and finished with food safe oil.
- Food safe phthalate-free and BPA-free.
- Tested and approved - meets US FDA standards.
- Made in Japan.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Recyclable and bio degradable.
No Formaldehyde or harsh glues are used in any of our products.
Clean after each use. We recommend to hand wash your cutlery (although dishwasher safe) with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly. DO NOT MICROWAVE.
No bleach based agents.
We Also Recommend